Strawberry, lime and grape sorbet
A refreshing nutritious light dessert!
- 50g black grapes, frozen
- 150g strawberries, frozen
- 1 sachet Energise strawberry shake
- 50ml cold water
- 50g 0% fat Greek yogurt
- Juice and zest of ½ lime
- Fresh mint leaves
Turn this into a creamier, more indulgent dish by swapping the 0% Greek yogurt for a full fat, creamy version.
- Put frozen grapes, strawberries, yogurt and lime juice in a blender or food processor. Pulse a few times to chop the fruit.
- Whisk the Energise strawberry shake powder and water together into a smooth paste and then pour into the fruit mixture in the food processor. Whizz it all together until slushy.
- Transfer the slushy mixture to a small plastic container with a lid. Freeze until nearly solid. Stir again and then refreeze until firm.
- Before serving, remove the sorbet from the freezer to soften for about 15 minutes (depending on how warm your room is).
- Scoop into small serving bowls. Garnish with mint leaves.
|- Saturdated Fat||0.1g|