On the go snack bites
By Nadia Sawalha. A quick, easy and delicious recipe full of protein, vitamins and minerals. One of Nadia's favorites for a fast and nutritious snack.
- 3 sachets Energis chocolate shake
- 4 tbsp organic peanut butter*
- 1/2 cup organic honey (or maple syrup)*
- 1 1/2 cup organic gluten free oats
*For a lighter version, substitute 1 tbsp of peanut butter and 30g of honey with 20ml of water.
There isn't really any "cooking" required. Just simply:
- Mix all the yummy ingredients into a bowl. A splash of water will help hold them together.
- Prepare a flat oven tray with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture on to the parchment paper; flatten/mush it to cover the tray. Use more parchment paper to cover the mix.
- Freeze it for 1 hour.
- Cut it into bars and it’s ready to eat!
|- Saturdated Fat||2.7g|